account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.4.A.1.4 update

Adviser
Message 21 of 79
Message 21 of 79

Re: Walkman 8.4.A.1.4 update

I love the new browsing and playback features but respect to the icons I think they are a step back from an otherwise coherent interface design...

Enthusiast
Message 22 of 79
Message 22 of 79

I have also got update Xperia E1
Visitor
Message 23 of 79
Message 23 of 79

Como puedo hacer que el programa pueda leer mis canciones desde la SD ya que tengo mucha y no cabe en la memoria interna, se supone que mi Xperia L tiene 8 G de memoria y está particionada en dos de cuatro cada uno y no meda abasto, ya pase mi música a la Sd externa de 16 G que tengo para no usar la otra memoria pero cuando quiero reproducir me sale la leyenda de que no la encuentra.
Pueden informar como se puede solucionar esta parte. Gracias de antemano.
Visitor
Message 24 of 79
Message 24 of 79

Visitor
Message 25 of 79
Message 25 of 79

Como puedo hacer que el programa pueda leer mis canciones desde la SD ya que tengo mucha y no cabe en la memoria interna, se supone que mi Xperia L tiene 8 G de memoria y está particionada en dos de cuatro cada uno y no meda abasto, ya pase mi música a la Sd externa de 16 G que tengo para no usar la otra memoria pero cuando quiero reproducir me sale la leyenda de que no la encuentra.
Pueden informar como se puede solucionar esta parte. Gracias de antemano.
One time poster
Message 26 of 79
Message 26 of 79

I am using z2. I have installed this latest version but that doesn't improve much of the performance i was looking. I used zL and z and only a check to the clear phase box used to be perfect choise of all settings. This is grossly missing in z2. I am trying so many things to get that sound output from the same headphone i used with z and zl. Yet i am not completely satisfied. Can some body share in this regard. I bought m8 but changed immediately within 3days only due the horrible music experience. Didnt thought will happen with my known walkman.
Learner
Message 27 of 79
Message 27 of 79

Hi Sony Team,
I have Z1 with me and have several issues. However, Could you please add Mega Bass option in equalizer and increase voice of Walkman.

Thanks a lot
One time poster
Message 28 of 79
Message 28 of 79

It will be really usefull if we could habe the option to play folders, many of us have the music on folders
FOLDER PLAYER
Message 29 of 79
Message 29 of 79

Hi All!

Someone know any informations. How to search by folders?

I can search by Artist,Albums,Songs,Playlist,Devices.

But can't search by folders.

In future will be available this option or not?

Regards:

Rabbit

Enthusiast
Message 30 of 79
Message 30 of 79

Bugs:

1. Stutter in sliding animation to next song's album art.

2. Low quality photo of some album art.

3. As with the past versions, some songs still have the wrong album art.

My device is an Xperia L.