account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.4.A.1.4 update

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 71 of 79
Message 71 of 79

Re: Walkman 8.4.A.1.4 update

Plz increase the volume like Sony Ericsson mobile phones, it is the negative point of Xperia z1
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 72 of 79
Message 72 of 79

The app crushes when I want to open Songs list, artists list, albums and... What can I do?
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 73 of 79
Message 73 of 79

@Henryadda21061997 wrote:
Update centre does not have any update for me please help! I have the old firmwares for all sony app only :'(

Please post the following info and I'll check if there are any updates available.

Model: (Found via Settings > About phone)
Build number: (Found via Settings > About phone)

Walkman version: (Found via Walkman > Settings > Version)

Highlighted
Adept
Message 74 of 79
Message 74 of 79

In Walkman There Should be a feature while sending any songs via any applicalation than all the songs should be visible. As I get songs list of only artists from which I have to select the song to send any third party application such as whatsapp etc ……………..I don’t get all the song drop list while sending audio files & its only gives the drop list of arrtis songs list ………………

TOU$#!F
Highlighted
Regular
Message 75 of 79
Message 75 of 79

Could you please add the possibility to set where to look for music!!!

I have asked for this a long time now and nothing happens, not even an answer.

As it is now i have all my ringtones, my whatsapp clips and my music visible as songs in Walkman, and i only want my music there nothing else!

And i cannot use the .nomedia file to remove it from Walkman, because that also prevent the phone from finding the ringtones.

Highlighted
bfc
One time poster
Message 76 of 79
Message 76 of 79

Walkman sense me dosent work if i have to listen music through sense me i have to everytime update the whole music info once is fine but whenever you want to hear there is no music available on sense me please fix this
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 77 of 79
Message 77 of 79

I revert to Walman after SONY provides Folder Playlist on update 8.4.A.3.1.

Thaaaank yooou, SONY!!

One time poster
Message 78 of 79
Message 78 of 79

I am facing this problem of the scroll not appearing on the right side. I've been patient but this is really annoying. PLZ fix in next update. XPERIA ZL
Highlighted
Adept
Message 79 of 79
Message 79 of 79

The option to multi select track in a playlist and delete them, currently the only way to do this is to log on to a pc, should be able to do this within Walkman also

Cheers

G