account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.3.A.0.7 update

Adept
Message 11 of 33
Message 11 of 33

Re: Walkman 8.3.A.0.7 update

updated recently on my xperia Z1, just short Question, how to delete duplicates and empty playlist? I'd tried deleting from my pc but the explorer does not show any replicated playlist at all.

Message 12 of 33
Message 12 of 33

Try settings-apps-all-walkman,clear data for both apps.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 13 of 33
Message 13 of 33

unsolved... clear data/cache and did a restart - duplicated playlist still exist Slightly smiling Face

Message 14 of 33
Message 14 of 33

Go to settings-apps-all-media storage,force stop and clear data.Restart the device.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 15 of 33
Message 15 of 33

Thanks alot +alexdon :smileysmileythumbsup:

Message 16 of 33
Message 16 of 33

Anytime.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 17 of 33
Message 17 of 33

IN PREVIOUS VERSION IF CONNECT  HEADSET  AND PRESS CALL BUTTON IN HEADSET MEANS WALKMAN STRAT.BUT THIS VERSION I CAN'T ABLE TO STRAT USING VIA  HEADSET

Adviser
Message 18 of 33
Message 18 of 33

So yeah, I did this and now nothing appears on the Walkman & Movies app.

- on Xperia Z Walkman app 8.3.A.0.7

What to do next?

Inhabitant
Message 19 of 33
Message 19 of 33

wait  for next update with some other bugSlightly smiling Face

Adviser
Message 20 of 33
Message 20 of 33

Re: Xperia Walman version 8.3.A.0.7

Hi there,

How did you get Japanese text to work for you?