account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

WORST SERVICE BY SONY INDIA.

Emperor
Message 31 of 34
Message 31 of 34

Re: Poor Service and Quality by Sony

@VijayrajVanol

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, the charger should work for more than 10 months, I still have an Xperia X10 charger working, the Xperia X10 was released in 2010. As for the second issue, you got your phone back within 4-6 weeks? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 32 of 34
Message 32 of 34

Re: Poor Service and Quality by Sony

Well i still have Nokia 6300 mobile which i bought in 2007. that mobile & its charger is still working... thats why i am more surprised ...

I feel like i wasted 42,000/- INR for piece of crap.

& yes i got mobile back after 4 weeks. they even didn't bother to update status. 5 times i called customer care & i have to take updates.

After i faced issue 2 times, i reviewed regarding service of sony & found that i am not single person... there are no. of persons who feel cheated by sony for its service.. No. of people got their mobile after 1 month. 

Executive from where i bought mobile is now my friend. I asked to him regarding this. He also said it took 25 days for him to repair his z3. If they are taking this much time for their own employee than guess how much it will take for others?

One time poster
Message 33 of 34
Message 33 of 34

Re: WORST SERVICE BY SONY INDIA.

I had purchased a sony wireless headphone on 09/07/2016 and on 10/08/2016 i was not able to hear from one of its ear piece. I gave the headphone to the dealer who told me that it will be replaced but till date nothing has been done. I made the complaint at the customer service but they are only assuring me to wait for some more time.  This is how a company like sony India is providing such a worst after sales service. 

Visitor
Message 34 of 34
Message 34 of 34

Re: WORST SERVICE BY SONY INDIA.

educated ppls there . In india sony doesnt give gurntee of your smartphone will die in 1 year or 1 month . And service centre man is nearly metric educated because of he dont know what i do with this device with died mobile situation.