account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

WORST SERVICE BY SONY INDIA.

Adept
Message 21 of 34
Message 21 of 34

Re: WORST SERVICE BY SONY INDIA.

I had contacted for pre-sales communication and everytime only BOTS were replying.

Enthusiast
Message 22 of 34
Message 22 of 34

sad to know about your case bro .. hope u get justice

i have to submit my phone to service center .. i am worried .. :|

Highlighted
Talent
Message 23 of 34
Message 23 of 34

Almost same happened with me. I got a replacement but with loose flaps through which water can easily enter and the liquid damage indicator was also pink in color. But overall it looks like a new piece and till now no issues yet.
Visitor
Message 24 of 34
Message 24 of 34

My 10 month old xperia zl's speaker suddenly stopped working and i gave it to repair 10 days ago, now seeing this post and few other posts like this. I'm very scared now of getting a used handset. At least the other things were running flawlessly in that phone :'(.

Learner
Message 25 of 34
Message 25 of 34

I bought Sony xperia zl a month back and gave it to the service center guys for replacement as I had beengetting black dots on camera. Now I am feeling scared I think this is the worst way oftreating customers. I am very scared but I guess Sony likes its customers that way. Praying to the almighty
Rookie
Message 26 of 34
Message 26 of 34

Hello

My 08 month old xperia zl's speaker suddenly stopped working and I gave it to repair 15 days ago, now seeing this post and few other posts like this. I'm very scared now of getting a used handset of xperia Z. Now they are saying that they don't have xperia Z in their stock to give as replacement. I ask them give me a tentative date when it will be available; but they are saying that we cannot give you any date. This is more ridicules response from them. So I asked them please give me my phone back ZL; they said we have already sent your phone to B'lore. We don't have your phone here. I don't understand if you do not have a replacement then why you guys are giving the commitment? I also asked him is there any other option available for replacement; they said no.

I have decided that I will wait for 2 more days; then I will lodge a FIR in police station and also in consumer forum.

These guys will never change.

Adviser
Message 27 of 34
Message 27 of 34

I also facing problem in my xperia ZL. So I give it to service center for repair.

They give me  xperia z instead of xperia zl ,and the condition of that is very good,it seem like brand new.  

But they took 40 days to this replacement .this is quit large,but i am happy now .

One time poster
Message 28 of 34
Message 28 of 34

SONY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PATHETIC IN INDIA

May Be the customer serivce is good in other countries but in India they really do not care and keep refurbishing our phones with old ones for a year. Post that the only option we have is to buy another phone.

My Sony Experia ZR had wifi issues which they detected to be hardware issues and told me I will get a new phone, they even updated my warranty period in the systems, now that phone also has issues and they claim the warranty was never extended even after the system showing it up even now. They are asking me to 17% of cost of the new phone else they will give me a replaced one. Mal practices to make a consumer pay for a new phone, then keep giving them old phones as replacment. 

Message 29 of 34
Message 29 of 34

worst services by sony india....will never buy a sony gadget again.

its 25 days and still won't get my ph back

customer services are way poor

service center officials are so busy to pickup the ph

customer helpline needs help coz they don't have the complete information with them and can't even contact service center Nauseated Face

first they were not having z ultra in stock....and now they don't have the c5 ultra in  stock too (replacement option provided by sony)Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes 

sony close the shutter and go home...and start using apple so u can get an idea what customer services means....i can bet on this that no sony employee or sony official uses a sony gadget....coz they know they can't afford their attack giving servicesClown Face

Message 30 of 34
Message 30 of 34

Poor Service and Quality by Sony

I purchased SOny Xperia Z3 in Feb 2015. After 3 months i had to sent it in service centre due to its faulty proxy sensor. I received mobile after 1 month. The worst service. Now after 10 months, my mobile's charger is not working & i had to spent 1000/- INR for new charger. i spent 42,000/- INR for mobile which comes charger work only for 10 months? Is it not right to say but even if i use non standard charger, it will work atleast for 1 year.

I purchased Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Duel in July 2015. In October, due to accident, my mobile got damaged & i had to sent it for repair. I gave my mobile on 6th October. I was told that i will receive my mobile on 25 th october. On 25th october, i was told that mobile is not ready. one part will come from singapore & it will take some time. i will receive my mobile on 30th october service centre will update me. I didn't receive call from service centre neither update status. After they give me 5th Nov. date. I called customer care,wrote mails but no feedback from anyside. On 5th i got new date of 10th october. On 10th October i got 20th october. on 20th october, service centre said part still didn't arrive. But customer care told me that part has been arrived & mobile is ready. they have kept it under QC checking. i got new date 25th october. I called on 25th october surprisly, service head centre had sent mobile to service centre by courier & they do not have any tracking details or they even don't know anything. i was told that i will defenately recive my mobile next day. But wonder, didn't get next day. I am really surprise that even if we send courier through worst courier service provider, that courier will get delivered by next day. Even any person go personally there it will not take more than 2 hours (distance between ahmedabad & vadodara is hardly 100 km). i asked that let me go to head service centre & collect mobile personally. They clearly said no. They receive courier after 4 days ( i wonder if courier person left from ahmedabad & was coming to baroda by walk) So i got my mobile after 1 month.

By this personal experience... I recommend you all to not by Sony Experia mobiles... Waste of money & time...

I regret that if i had spent those money on Iphone i would have received mobile within 1 week (if major repair is their. For minor repair they don't take more than 1 day).

I spent 42,000/- on Z3 but no service. I spent 25,000/- on M4 aqua but no service. So i will never purchase any kind of Sony Experia mobile.. Not even sony other mobiles... Neither i will recommand to others..