account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

WORST SERVICE BY SONY INDIA.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 34
Message 11 of 34

Re: WORST SERVICE BY SONY INDIA.

I totally can relate to how you feel. am having the same problem & no one from sony is helping. we are dumb to  go in for the xperia

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 34
Message 12 of 34

Exactly...

I have PM'ed Admin Johan (Community Manager) with all the details he has asked me here. Lets see if he can help... Just keeping my fingers crossed. As i have nothing else left i can do... Its really sad.

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 34
Message 13 of 34

I have emailed Sony & the media. if no action is taking i am going to pursue this matter further till justice is done.

Enthusiast
Message 14 of 34
Message 14 of 34

Would someone from sony at the support forum please make a note of this and help us unlucky ppl getting harrassed out here. Feels really sad ;(

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 34
Message 15 of 34

The customer support promised twice to arrange a call back from their manager and still its 4 days now and no one yet gets back. When ever i call the support number they brush it off saying that theres no senior available. Am not even able to esclate my issue. The customer support guys say that we dont have much information contact the service center. The service center guys are more pathetic. They dont respond over phone. And on dropping in there after driving so far and asking they say we are yet to recieve. We will let you know. Donno whats going on.

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 34
Message 16 of 34

Finally after long wait and followups, arugments, esclations, talking to n numbers for ppl at the xperia support, i recieved the replacement this saturday after 24Days (i.e. Almost a month). The phone was in a brown box, with a sony india hologram seal. As i had mentioned to them earlier that i would open the seal myself, i did it. I asked the guy if its a new phone. He said yes its a new phone. I open it and saw it was a refurbished phone in pretty good condition. When i told him  that i know that this is a refurbished phone and it did not have any protective sheets on the screen he just smiled back to me. Then i thoroughly checked the phone for lifted back plate or any dead pixel on screen or working camera, it seemed fine. Then i let them upgrade to the latest build before recieving which took around half an hour. 

Just hopeing again that i will not have to go back to them. But am very unsure how long will the phone not show up problems.

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 34
Message 17 of 34

-------Update----------

Finally after long wait and followups, arugments, esclations, talking to n numbers for ppl at the xperia support, i recieved the replacement this saturday after 24Days (i.e. Almost a month). The phone was in a brown box, with a sony india hologram seal. As i had mentioned to them earlier that i would open the seal myself, i did it. I asked the guy if its a new phone. He said yes its a new phone. I open it and saw it was a refurbished phone in pretty good condition. When i told him  that i know that this is a refurbished phone and it did not have any protective sheets on the screen he just smiled back to me. Then i thoroughly checked the phone for lifted back plate or any dead pixel on screen or working camera, it seemed fine. Then i let them upgrade to the latest build before recieving which took around half an hour. 

Just hopeing again that i will not have to go back to them. But am very unsure how long will the phone not show up problems.

Message 18 of 34
Message 18 of 34

I purchased Xperia Z six months back. It slipped from my hands and droped on floor...Front touch screen got broken. Since it was still in warranty period i visited the showroom but got no response for replacing the mobile. They say it is gorilla glass but broke for simple thing but covers no respose from the customer support. Its stilll in warranty period i dont have options to fix that. This is Sony, Brand that rules the world. Shame of them. I never expected this kind of a response from them.

Rookie
Message 19 of 34
Message 19 of 34

at least you have after sale service, my phone is screwed and I have no where to take it

Adept
Message 20 of 34
Message 20 of 34

Only thing fishy in India is SONY is shipping all JUN K to INDIA and the Support Center is manned by idiots who simply aren'ty bothered. When i say this i mean it. SONY is to be blamed for two things

(1) Shipping all JUNK to India

(2) Having idiots at support center.

After upgarding to 4.3 , I can hardly hear the person on the other end of call. Earphone, speaker tests show everything is fine.