account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Video Calling on Xperia Z

One time poster
Message 31 of 74
Message 31 of 74

3G video call on Xperia z.

any updated softwear that included 3G video call for Xperia Z?

Forum Legend
Message 32 of 74
Message 32 of 74

Re: 3G video call on Xperia z.

nope, you need to use apps like google talk, skype or viber. etx

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Visitor
Message 33 of 74
Message 33 of 74

Re: Video Calling on Xperia Z

Why we need to go third party application, No one going to have data connection for 24*7 , Also it is not a simple thing in India, Also we need to have the same 3rd party software on other side too,

Natively Android doesn't support 3G video calling, its ok, why not Sony developers integrate these feature on further customized firmware...? Thinking Face

Enthusiast
Message 34 of 74
Message 34 of 74

Re: Video Calling on Xperia Z

I agree Sony should do something. Its a shame. Today even Micromax has video calling and the xperia Z flagship doesnt!

Message 35 of 74
Message 35 of 74

xperia z 3g video calling from on network

video calls over the network to be able to have any work? Did you stay or forced to programs such as skype and tango. Please do something about it to the next through updating. As this is the first to feature a lot of phone company.

Highlighted
Genius
Message 36 of 74
Message 36 of 74

Re: xperia z 3g video calling from on network

Thanks for the feedback! I can confirm that in order to do a video call, you would need to use a third party app such as Skype.

-

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

Visitor
Message 37 of 74
Message 37 of 74

Re: 3G video call on Xperia zR

in future any possiblity regarding new update for Xperia ZR is Sony provide 3G video calling fascility bcz so many low price Handsets giving this fascility then why not sony xperia costaly mobile plz do something sony

Visitor
Message 38 of 74
Message 38 of 74

AGREE, AS CONSUMER THAT RELY ON INFO FROM WHAT THE PRODUCT SAY ABOUT ITS CAPABILITY, WE HAVE RIGHTS SONY TO PROVIDE 3G VIDEO CALLING ON XPERIA Z WITHOUT ANY BLA BLA BLA
Visitor
Message 39 of 74
Message 39 of 74

Dont make an excused try to blame the fault to third party or android platform.
IF I KNEW IT EARLY, I WOULD NOT BUY XPERIA Z TO REPLACE MY OLD SONY ERICSSON SATIO U1i, because it can make 3G video calling to SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 7" FLAWLESSLY
Visitor
Message 40 of 74
Message 40 of 74

I Too AGREE With U Bro , AS CONSUMER THAT RELY ON INFO FROM WHAT THE PRODUCT SAY ABOUT ITS CAPABILITY, WE HAVE RIGHTS SONY TO PROVIDE 3G VIDEO CALLING ON XPERIA ZR WITHOUT ANY EXCUSE PZ DO SOMETHING SONY IN FUTURE UPDATE FOR 3G VIDEO CALLING