account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Vibration far to weak

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Vibration far to weak

Hi everybody,

I am using the XPERIA E DUAL since a few weeks now and I noticed that the vibration at incoming calls is far to weak. Is there any way this can be gained? Technically an APP could not do the job so I guess the only thing working could be a kind of software update or change to an advanced battery? Apart from this I love the phone, so hopefully there is a fix for this in place or coming soon ...

Grateful for any replies!

Regards

Frank

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Vibration far to weak

It's not possible to adjust the vibration strength by any setting as default but I will pass on your feedback internally.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yes i agree with this thread author, the vibrations on this phone is too weak. My old Samsung Galaxy Ace had a strong vibrator in it.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I think there must be a way to change the vibration level, because I just got my Experia E, and when I activated it for the first time there was a menu to select the vibration level for different uses (keyboard, alarms, ringtone, etc)

I set it to max on all, and I have the opposite problem; I would like to 'turn down' the vibration level when I am typing on the keypad -- my fingertips are wearing out!

It may require a reset to factory defaults, though.  Since I have just got the phone I am not losing a lot, so it is something to consider.