account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Update 15.1.C.1.17 problem

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Update 15.1.C.1.17 problem

Hi,

Even I am also facing the same problem. Ringtone & notification tone volume is very low after firmware upgrade to 15.1.C.1.17. Is there any solution for this?

Regards,

Ketan Sheth

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Update 15.1.C.1.17 problem

When taking pictures in a room at 4pm, blue image (at purple, red time) and noise, increase the f / v + is not. the increased outdoor e / v + lime and white as it takes quite a lot of detail. shooting outdoors and pretty much noise. no definition zoom images. Miro is lower quality and Xperia U. 15.1.C.1.17 screen looks good (still dark screen shots seen in my laptop. Xpera M but only in black). but sony would soon fix on camera

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

xluod is good

Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

the sound output steps have been recaliberated and badly so in this update. But final output is the same i feel. Expect it will be rectified in forthcoming updates. keep xloud settings on. Camera bluish tint is supposed to have been rectified in this update , i am surprised you still have the problem.