account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Transferring photos & music from the mobile to the SD card

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Transferring photos & music from the mobile to the SD card

I have bought a new xperia M dual sim mobile. I shared a file (songs, photos,applications) through bluetooth from another mobile.

I have inserted SD card. All the shared files are stored in internal storage. how can you transfer & stored in the SD card. After this issue i contacted my friend who has Xperia M single sim mobile.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Transferring photos & music from the mobile to the SD card

Try to use a file explorer from google play.Also,take a look in settings-storage.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Transferring photos & music from the mobile to the SD card

Open file commander>internal storage>bluetooth. Here, you can find your bluetooth received files. You can copy those files from your internal storage to your SD card. In xperia m dual, there is no option for receiving files directly on your SD card.

Note: If you can't find File Commander, try to download a file manager or file explorer from play store.

Don't forget to give KudosKudos 2.jpgand / or mark the correct answerSolution.jpg.