account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Touch Block missing

Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Touch Block missing

Hello,

I have a Z1 (4.3) and I'm missing the touch block app. The manual says its good to use for underwater, but I cant find it.

Any idea??

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: Touch Block missing

Look for it on google play.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

I didn't pay 600€ for download software from other developer. I want the features that are promised in the manual.
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

Try from here:

http://www.xperiaguide.com/2014/03/11/install-xperia-z2-touch-block-1-0-0-1-ar-effect-2-0-7-backgrou...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

I tried that but unfortunatlly it's not working :| I seriouslly need this app since each time I use the phone underwater random apps open and so on

Edit: Other apps from that site work but the touch block doesn't 

Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

This is strange indeed,I have it by default.

Visitor
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

Is there any possible way to download it other than the link you gave? like another source?

Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

Look on XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2376305

If this does not help,contact a staff member:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Community-users/m-p/634967

Visitor
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

I tried that one, I got some APK installed on the phone. "APK successfully installed" but I can't seem to find it any where

Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

It could be in the small apps,did you look?Tap on recent task manager and see all of them.