account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Too sensitive touch-sensitive screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Too sensitive touch-sensitive screen

Hello, I have just bought a Sony xperia z1 compact and the touch-sensitive screen puts itself has to open or has to change function(office) while the mode glove is not to activate. I do not know if the touch-sensitive screen little to be less tactile Thank you in advance for your answers
3 REPLIES 3
Master
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Too sensitive touch-sensitive screen

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

First of all I would suggest that you try to boot your phone into safe mode to see if the behavior may be related to any 3rd party app that you have installed in your phone:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi,I have used SUS and flashed the firmware once again and I can confirm the problem is still there.. After turning off glove mode the sensitivity is still too high that if I put the phone inside my pocket and someone called me then sometimes the screen get touched automatically and sometimes the call gets rejected and a reject msg is being sent to the caller. Please help me as this problem is really annoying..

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi KoushikM and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Unfortunately in this case there is little more we can advise other than contacting your local Xperia Care team for assistance in arranging an assessment of your device.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.