account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Three 4G Super Voice

Talent
Message 21 of 25
Message 21 of 25

Xperia Z5 volte

Three have announced that iPhones and Sony phones that weren't bought from three finally have access to volte settings once the settings have been installed... I have three settings installed and I'm wondering how do I then enable VOLTE. I'm in a area with coverage too
Forum Legend
Message 22 of 25
Message 22 of 25

Re: Xperia Z5 volte

this seems to be  more of the network concern, have you tried asking how would they implement it with devices that doesn't have the network's firmware?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Talent
Message 23 of 25
Message 23 of 25

Wow I've been using Three for months now, but I'm currently outside UK for summer holiday. Can't wait to experience it on my Z5C once I get back Slightly smiling Face)

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 25
Message 24 of 25

I have just tried:

Settings > More, then Internet Settings - Accept

I get msg. Internet & MMS settings, Settings download complete.

But no VoLTE option to be found ...

Inhabitant
Message 25 of 25
Message 25 of 25

You need to have the latest Three UK firmware installed on your device and have a supported device.

What device model and software do you have, and I will try and help you out.

Kindest Regards,
Andrew Robinson.