account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

T303 screen problem - copying contacts to sim 'blindfolded' help

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

T303 screen problem - copying contacts to sim 'blindfolded' help

The screen of my T303 went black today but the phone itself is still working, can anyone tell me the exact way to copy contacts to sim so i can use the sim in an old phone - obviously can't see anything so step by step instructions needed, thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: T303 screen problem - copying contacts to sim 'blindfolded' help

Hi,

I would recommend that you use the online simulator for the T303:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/t303?cc=gb&lc=en#layerid=trythephone_...

This will allow you to copy your movements on the faulty handsets.

I hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I have a very similar issue on my T303 but the simulator above no longer exists (the link is broken).

Is it possible to reply with exact key sequence required to copy contacts to SIM card?

Colm.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4