account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

T3 dont playing good the music its cut tracks

Learner
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: T3 dont playing good the music its cut tracks

I have the same problem evertime music is playing back the tracks skips or jumps it seems to be since sony last update

Flunn
One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I had exactly the same problem. I've proved different ways (music into internal storage, sd card, last and older versions of walkman's firmware, select different bands prefering (4g, 3g...), disable the mobile data traffic.... and the only solution to listen music on T3 without "cuts" with walkman app is.... "airplane mode on".... Crying Face     i think its a very very bad "solution" for this problem............     any other solution, sony????? thanks

Highlighted
Adept
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

I don't have this kind of problem on my T3 ...Neutral Face

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

I am facing this problem. Any time sound cuts for a small time(less then one second) during listening song through Walkman with earphone. Mostly when I use Album application and speedy up down the imagase. I am using sandisk 16 gb class 10 sd card and cheched with another memory card. I have also cheched in safemode and after copy the songs in phone memory and after factory reset. But same condition and for some other issue my phones motherboard was replaced by service center but in both motherboard this problem is same. Plese suggest.
Visitor
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Where is sony on this.. I just got this junk phone and it cuts out of playing music as you all say. Whether phone is locked or not, on the app or not, it persistently will cut out music playback, says its playing and the progress of the song continues yet no music... some help sony?

Inhabitant
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

i have same issue with you guys,,, music sometimes stop about 5 till 7 seconds and play again,

this happen on my xperia m2 too, i suspect that this bugs happen during update to kitkat 4.4.4.

later i want to try to uninstall update and install again the update...