account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

ul
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

what will i do camera result is very bad & i just bought 11 days ago this phone..

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

You have to be more specific on your issue and post some sample pictures with the camera settings  

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Ul
Hopefully camera issues will b taken care in kitkat update which is under testing phase now. If still u face issues den exchange ur handset with the new HTC DESIRE 816 dats wat I m gonna do. However I won't enforce my decision on u. It's just a suggestion dat wait for some more time n den decide.
ul
Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi thanks first for replying...

As per ur sugession u say some time wait we update kit kat verson that time ur camera issue solve...

But when kit kat verson upadate? after update later my camera issue is solve this complete or not. and that time i will change my moble... How...?

Adept
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

DSC_0001.JPG

This is the sample of your T2ultra photograph in daytime at 11 am also 40 watt tubellight on there . Sony T2 ultra13 MP camera but full of grains,,I think Sony Cheating this time with Indian Customers. Sony why not proper testing your handsets before launching. Earlier xperia Z aslo have the problem of Screen cracking at normal pressure..
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Dear Ul,
Exchange ur handset with some other good handset by ending up paying more. That was a wat I meant in sarcasm to remove my frustration on sony. We most of buyers feel cheated by SONY for purchasing this handset T2 ultra. Either we can sue SONY in consumer forum or wait for updates or endup paying more cash for another handset which is not a SONY brand or adjust with the issues we have.