account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Switching between cameras while recording video

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Switching between cameras while recording video

When I had an Xperia SP smartphone I could switch between cameras while recording video. It was very convenient for me. But in Z3 Compact the camera switch button disappears when I start recording. I tried other camera apps, but with the same result. Does anyone know how to solve such a problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Switching between cameras while recording video

I haven't seen this option on my Xperias, you should contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Genius
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi Solar

There is no feature like this that i'm aware of  but try looking on the Play Store to see if there are any third party apps that can do this. 

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Unfortunately, i haven't found any third party app with this function. I tried about 10 different cameras, but when I started recording, the camera switch button disappeared.

Emperor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

keep us updated if you find an app that do work. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I'm afraid there isn't any app that can help me. It's so strange that an older smartphone had such a good feature and the newest one doesn't.

Emperor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

That's a real bummer