account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Suggestions for improvement

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Suggestions for improvement

Dear developers, if You're reading this, please note the following suggestions:
1. In the upcoming update (if it will) try to solve, at least partially, the problem of strong heating up your phone. It is hot as an iron!!!
Play the game Angry Birds 2 for more than 10 minutes to play. But if someone calls at this point, the phone to your ear to make traumatic.
2. Since it's a selfie-background love photos on the gesture, the smile does not always work.
3. I was able to turn that initial screens and menus was proglatyvanie in a circle, if such a function is, how to activate it?
4. If you have activated the function "OK Google" and included the slider, and it works in any app, the camera gives an error. By the way if the camera worked, could remove words: remove, photos, etc.
5. Camera button to turn the display horizontally just under the right arm, if you hold the phone with your left hand, the icons are upside down.
6.In the standard calculator is no button %
7. And last, it would be cool to have a function time shift in the camera.

1 REPLY 1
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Suggestions for improvement

Among all the suggestions.

The Timeshift Burst(photos) app is available for download. But as far as i know,the Timeshift video is not supported due to camera limitations.

However,you can correct me if i was wrong about the limitation.
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24