Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2013-04-27 11:55 AM
First of all, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section or something.
& without further ado, here we go:
 Option to access SIM contacts
May not be so relevant anymore but to NOT offer it is a crime I think
 Speed dial
Now I know favorites is there but WHY not speed dial?
 Restart option when power key is long pressed
 Option to change font size in messages
Some people do have trouble, you know?
 Option to change connection mode in notification panel
Instead of putting this option all the way in "Xperia" subheading under Settings (bet most people did not even KNOW that) popping it in the notification panel would make it much better & easier
 Faster Camera app
This complain is everywhere so I don't think it should be ignored
 Opening up of a menu when you use the bluetooth & wifi toggle
Like if you switch on bluetooth, a menu opens up & you get an option for changing the visibility of your device & scanning of bluetooth devices
 Auto-rotate toggle
This is mandatory I think. Downloading it as a small app from play to get this option when you hit the task switcher key is an "oh not so good" option (bet most people did not KNOW this too)
Other than this, see no problems in the fone
I'm a Sony fan once again !
2013-04-27 01:40 PM
well unless I'm dreaming - most of the things you are asking for are there already or are not needed
I would honestly hate it if I had to close a window every time I connected a paired BT device
keep the feet for dancing
2013-07-23 08:05 AM
I also have a few suggestions-
add flash led control in quick settings
Add battery stats to quick settings
(for the above two i have to use notification togggle app, and dats sad)
Let users choose directory locations for album and movies app
also plz redo the camera app algorithms, and stop this over compression, i literally do not care for large image file sizes, have a **** lot of memory to store them. I just want best image quality, no compromises on quality! (samsung uses ur cam sensor and makes better photos than u? A bit of shame, isnt it?)
And battery is still not improved.
If other users agree, then pls reply to this thread
2013-07-23 04:34 PM
probably not gonna make it in to a future release, but an option to rescan SD card in the Walkman app. I don't want to clear app cache or reboot every time I add new music in order for it to be picked up..
the ability to sleep the charging led once fully charged, or at least dim it, it doesn't need to light up the whole room
2013-07-23 06:22 PM
Agree... Really need scan option. Mine is not scanning any files even after clearing cache, killing process, rebooting. All fail
They really need to improve the battery, mine is on 26% after a 15 min on gaming, half an hour of browsing, and its only 4 hrs on 26%
2013-07-24 07:16 AM
I agree with GeoffH
1) you can import your SIM contacts or download an app to do so
2) too be honest I've never seen the purpose of speed dial with an smartphone, plus there's the star contacts * or an app from the play store
3) just press and hold power & volume up for 5 seconds
4) this perhaps could be implemented on the accessibility settings or yet again another app from the play store
5) this is just a preference, perhaps another widget from the play store could solve this, I don't change my connection mode that often. it will be interesting to know how many users do change it on a daily basis.
6) I agree that the camera its a LOT slower than the Xperia T and Arc and a lot slower than the Xperia S.
7) perhaps this could be with smarttags
8) auto-rotate as to have landscape on the homescreen? yeah I agree it will be nice to have landscape on the homescreen and even on the lockscreen, perhaps it will reduce this tiny lag when the phone is locked on the dock
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)