account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Stuck in safe mode

Highlighted
bk4
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Stuck in safe mode

This is really irritating when you get into safe mode. These events I am observing :
1. You get into this mode automatically and cannot come out of it.
2. All the installed app which you transferred to sd card, not properly accessible.
3. Your low down sound button stops working.

Kindly suggest how I can get out of it.
1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Stuck in safe mode

Jo @bk4,

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry you're having issues. When you start the phone while holding the volume down key it will boot into safe mode, If it is doing this even when you are not holding that key then it sounds like your volume down key is stuck. 

I recommend you contact your local support team to see if they can arrange a repair.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.