account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Speaker Vibration

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Speaker Vibration

Hi all,

I have a brand new Z5 and I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing vibration throughout the phone when music is playing?

This generally happens on all volume levels but is more apparent from 50% upwards.

Is this normal and how sound is played through both speakers? As the vibration originates from around the Sony logo. Can this be helped in anyway?

Thankd
3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Speaker Vibration

@Elsavage

If it's not too much vibration it should be fine, but if its as much as getting a message/notification vibration then you might want to get it inspected or repair it with PCC

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Awesome, it's not as bad as the notification vibrate. I was just wondering if it's a common trait or my handset was being weird!

Any recommendation for the audio cutting out? Both for Spotify and Music app stop playing music to the point I have to reset the phone... Don't really wanted start a new thread...
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Elsavage

Check if you experience the same while on safe mode

also 

settings > apps > all > music > clear data > uninstall updates > restart the phone > check again. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)