account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Sort music in Walkman

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sort music in Walkman

How can I sort newly added songs first and then old music in order they were put in the phone.... Newly added in playlists shows new songs but old songs are missing..... Walkman needs the old sort by date option nadded to Walkman (old Walkman phones had that feature and I'm wondering why Sony is trying to ruin something which had no problem)
1 REPLY 1
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sort music in Walkman

I am missing this feature too. It is very frustrating when I add a new album to my phone, and the order of the play is alphabetically. It is frustrate me, not to listen music in the right order.

I guess it is not too hard to implement this feature.