account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony xperia m4 aqua freeze when playing gamee!!! HELP

Learner
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

Sony xperia m4 aqua freeze when playing gamee!!! HELP

My sony xperia m4 aqua freeze then normal then freeze again !! It happen when im playing game (seven knights ,etc ) Help pleasee!!??

18 REPLIES 18
One time poster
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

heavy game not responding

I am using sony m4 aqua dual i also call to Sony customer care but i am not not satisfied. I am trying many time download heavy games like gta, call of duty,nfs,alpha 8 racing car after download the game Promo will show smoothly but when a time to start the game in process of loding the app will break down. I shall request u plzzz solve the problem
Than Heavy game app unresponding plzzz solved it
Emperor
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

Re: heavy game not responding

@Mahendra94

that's something you have to address with the game developer, this type of bugs or compatibility issues have to be addressed by them, the game developers, not Sony. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 19
Message 4 of 19

Re: Sony xperia z m4 aqua freeze when playing gamee!!! HELP

Hi @Nyahh,

Is it when you are playing a specific game that this happens or does it happen with several different games?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 5 of 19
Message 5 of 19

Re: Sony xperia m4 aqua freeze when playing gamee!!! HELP

Specific game i think .. Hmm (seven knights) @christofer
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 19
Message 6 of 19

Re: Sony xperia m4 aqua freeze when playing gamee!!! HELP

Then I suggest that you contact the apps developer and report this to them. You should be able to find some contact information at the apps page in Google Play.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 7 of 19
Message 7 of 19

Anyone play Art of Sword , Seven Knights or more games ..

When i played these games , my phone keep on freezing , example for seven knights: it took a long time too load (or is it problem from the game ?) example art of sword: at first it can be played well but after 30 seconds or else it start lagging ... Is the game too high for my phone software ? HELP PLEASE !!
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 19
Message 8 of 19

Re: Anyone play Art of Sword , Seven Knights or more games ..

Hi,

I suggest that you contact the apps developer and report this to them. You should be able to find some contact information at the apps page in Google Play.

BR
Patrik

Learner
Message 9 of 19
Message 9 of 19

Can you tell me how ?
Emperor
Message 10 of 19
Message 10 of 19

Open the play store app, look for the game, scroll down, it should have an email

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)