account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony xperia M2 - theft

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony xperia M2 - theft

Good day. My Sony xperia m2 just taken away from me awhile ago. and i want to block/erase my data as soon as possible. Can somebody please help me Slightly frowning Face Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony xperia M2 - theft

You can do this through Google Device Manager

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

OR

myXperia

https://myxperia.sonymobile.com/

Genius
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony xperia M2 - theft

Hi @guillermojed,

So sorry to hear your phone was taken from you Slightly frowning Face

As @MRiddleR said, what you can do in order to try and track it and/or erase all data in your phone you can either use Google Device admin or My Xperia. Note that My Xperia requires to have been activated in your phone prior to it being lost.

I'd also recommend that you contact your service provider to see if they can blacklist your device. This will render it close to unusable for whoever finds it.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.