account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony is Pathetic.....They just fool around their customers..

Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sony is Pathetic.....They just fool around their customers..

Job No: W113112500986 >I have Sony Xperia
ZL handset, & had to submit the handset at the PC Support,G8 Ashoka Mall,Pune Service centre as Lot of Dust was stuck in the camera lens.I submitted the handset on 25th Nov'13 & was committed that I ll get the replacement within 8 days.My Handset was working perfectly fine,Its just the dust stuck in camera lens. >Its almost 10 days still the handset is not replaced & nobody is aware why there is delay in the replacement. >I had called your call centre & service centre end No. of times but the service I got is pathetic.everybody is just buffling around & nobody is ready to take responsibility.The service centre asks to speak to Call Centre & Call centre asks to speak Service centre.There is so much miscommunication within ur Service centre & Call Centre.Service centre says there is no Stock of ZL & hence we havent received the replacement & Call centre says that your handset is dispactched on 1st Dec'13.The Service centre people are highly rude & dont
know how to behave with customers.They feel like they are doing Favour on customers by proving PATHETIC Service.Sony should arrange a SOFT SKILL training for such executives who are representing SONY.Their Landline No:02041205473 is most of the times switched off & Mobile No is printed only 9 digits.(Job Sheet Scan attached) >Your Call centre senior executives are available only from 11 to 5, so do you guys want your customers to call as per your convenience?? I spoke to Mr.Ankit (Sr. Ex CC - 180030002800) he committed he will call me today before 4 Pm ISD,but all vain, Sony doesnt know how to keep its promises...When I called CC to speak to him he was busy & had to talk to an Sr Ex. Yuvraj but even he cant help. >   >I just want to know what is SONY doing for 15 days & why cant I get my replacement within time,Is this how you treat your customers????? >Hoping atleast you guys can do something..

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sony is Pathetic.....They just fool around their customers..

According to me Sony has the worst service...guess thats something all Sony users have to live with