account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Z1 Vodafone

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony Z1 Vodafone

Hi i have a Xperia Z1 c6903 of vodafone España, but now i live in Uruguay and i need to unlock it with the nck code, but the count indicate 0 attempts left, i never try to enter some code before...

existe solution in some country?

where i have to send mi phone?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony Z1 Vodafone

This sounds like you have a contract phone or it was a contract phone thus the network will have locked this phone for use only on their network in that country - So unfortunately this can't be unlocked - This will not have been done by Sony, It would have been the network

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony Z1 Vodafone

Thanks for your answer, you have the razon, but you can´t understand it, i already have the nck code from vodafone, but i can´t write it because de nck code counter is 0 left try! For this reason i think that only sony can repair my phone in other case it phone is useless for my. Thanks