account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia ZR Voice problems

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony Xperia ZR Voice problems

Hi I recently purchased Sony Xperia ZR white. From my 1st day i am having problems with voice calls both speaker and reciever.. Not able to hear the voices properly and other people are not able to hear my voice... IS this the issue with all the ZR phones or only with mine. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sony Xperia ZR Voice problems

Did this problem occur after installing an app? if so, try uninstalling  and then restarting the phone.

Also, make sure to turn off microphone noise suppression,  speaker voice enhancement.

Tell me if that works.

Do not forget to mark the correct and helpful answers.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I bought a XR 23/7 2013. I have a severe problem where in the middle of calls the other end suddenly cannot hear me. It is slightly random but happens pretty often. Occasionally I have to call up to 10 times in order to convey a message. I see no correlation with any install/app other then potentially the firmware update from Sony. Initially I used the phone at my second home where the coverage is bad so I did not pay so much of attention. However this problem occurs regardless of "bars" on the screen. I have pinged the retailer but if you can shed any light ....

Commissioner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Not just ZR its a problem in most of the sony phones. ION, ZL,Z,ZR, some othe 2012 phones. My ZL has same problem. No solution. except taking it to service center

Xperia ZL C6502 (Replaced with a Perfect Phone)