account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia Z OTA update to 10.3.1.A.2.67 keeps disabling Micro-SIM

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sony Xperia Z OTA update to 10.3.1.A.2.67 keeps disabling Micro-SIM

Hi Xperia Care,

My Xperia Z has given me highs and lows, more lows recently.
After updating it to the latest OTA update on the 4th of October, my Micro-SIM would get disabled randomly whenever the Mobile Data is on.
This isn't new, before the previous OTA update, my device would disable the Micro-SIM whenever it got hot when doing heavy processing.

That is not the issue now. Today, as i turn on the device, it receives a few notifications then disables the Micro-SIM right away. Rebooted the device several times, same thing.
I then turned off Mobile Data, but same result.

I avoid using the phone while on charge, what else can I do?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sony Xperia Z OTA update to 10.3.1.A.2.67 keeps disabling Micro-SIM

Umm if you are facing same overheating issue with every update as you mentioned I guess you have to take your phone to sony service centre where they can inspect your phone ....

Don't Forget to press Kudos If you find any post helpful.
Mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.