account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia T3

Commissioner
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Sony Xperia T3

It has the display of the older brother Z2 (IPS LCD).This is an advantage.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Adept
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Hi, great to hear that Sony has released a new phone. However when I have read about it on the web, it's being referred to as a mid range phone. That's okay as long as the mid range price is also fair and reasonable. My question is, how different is this phone in specs to the current Z2 Flagship and the Xperia Z1, Xperia Z.

I presume though it is a serious upgrade to my Xperia T ?

Thanks Slightly smiling Face

Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Not so different from Xperia Z,newer processor,better display,bigger battery.But lower RAM,older GPU and the camera is only 13 MP.

Z1 is over it with all specs,maybe except for the display.

You can think of it as the successor to your T.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

It is single sim or dual???
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

I think it is single SIM.

Adept
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hey, Does anybody know if this phone will come with scratch-resistant glass??!

Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

It should.Contact xperia care:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Highlighted
Adept
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

It's the first Sony handset I own and so far I'm positively impressed.  Slightly smiling Face

The phone is very well built and works perfectly.

It's very nice looking too ...  Heart