account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia T3 questions

Regular
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Sony Xperia T3 questions

Dont know if this the best place to ask the questions so sorry in advance.

Im thinking about getting the Sony Xperia T3 to replace my Xperia sp, is the 5.3 inches on the Xperia T3 too big and awkward to hold? and also does the T3 support wirless charging and if it does can you attach the source of your information so i can see for my self. 

Another less important question would be in anyones opinion, Do you think the T3 will be updated to Lolipop i know Sony hasnt said much about the update but i just want to hear some more experienced sony users thoughts about what phones will be updated.

Thats all 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sony Xperia T3 questions

So far only one Xperia support wireless charging and that's the Xperia Z3v, and its only available to Verizon USA, as its a cdma version. As far as the screen size,you should stop by the store and check it out, you might find it perfect or too big

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I own a T3 and for me it's not too big.

It's very thin and, in my opinion, it's quite confortable to hold ...

Try yourself ...

Regular
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

i've been using Xperia T3 for approximately 2 months and i feel it's good. it's a bit too big for my hand, but it's very comfortable to watch videos or photos with that size. moreover, it's thin and looks cool.

Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I love the look and feel of the T3,screen size is just right.
Talent
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

In my opinion 5.3 inch display is perfect for my hands*****... It is correct size for readers, video watching , and gaming also.... Thanks.