account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual Pathetic Experience....Phone reboots self

Visitor
Message 11 of 23
Message 11 of 23

Re: Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual Pathetic Experience....Phone reboots self

And is there any way to chek if the phone is original even if all the lists and documents looked 100% original in the box??
Highlighted
Adept
Message 12 of 23
Message 12 of 23

Pls put your any one IMEI no at www.imei.info  this website & you wiil get everything about your handset if it genuine.you can also cont. with SONY service centre nearest you.

Visitor
Message 13 of 23
Message 13 of 23

my mobile doesn't on

One time poster
Message 14 of 23
Message 14 of 23

I also have the same problem with my t2 ultra dual. It reboots 3 to 4 times a day regularly! And there is no specific reason for it as it occurs evem if.i am watching a video or playing a game or when i am browsing Internet on wifi. Sometimes the screen also goes green.

Really its very frustrating after spending ao.much.money
Inhabitant
Message 15 of 23
Message 15 of 23

Guys I agree that T2 Ultra has many software glitches and Sony cant be forgived on that for selling consumers faulty haandsets which has not gone through proper QA. However the reboots issues you guys are talking about is rare issue. I suggest please go to ur nearest Sony service center and get ur issue resolved. I personally think its a hardware issue and not software issue. 

One time poster
Message 16 of 23
Message 16 of 23

My Xperia t2 is does not work properly when connected to charger.. Cannot type.. Apps open and close on it self.. When I type diff alphabets appear.. But works well when I disconnect from charger.. It Has been 3 days since I bought the phone. I bought it from Sony world an I'm using the charger from the box.. Also phone is not reading my SD card. Whic I was using on my old phone..
Visitor
Message 17 of 23
Message 17 of 23

hi..

what to do if the service center people are not co-operating and even the toll free numbers the sony executives are giving insane answers.. my problem is still not solved after going to service center twice..

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 23
Message 18 of 23

Sorry dear.

try to adjust with the phone, as I did.

we don't have other option except consumer court

One time poster
Message 19 of 23
Message 19 of 23

My phone jusgoes off while browsing on chrome and now its not booting up, i connected it to power its showing orange light. though the battery was at 60%. is there any hard boot i can use. its just 2 months old set. so disharted. 

One time poster
Message 20 of 23
Message 20 of 23

external hard disk not showing up in xperia t2 ultra dual

Hi, 

Anyone please suggest a solution...my seagate expansion 2 tb external hard disk is showing up as "damaged usb" wen connected to xperia t2 ultra mobile.... But it's working fyn with my laptop and other mobile....