account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia M Going To Get Android 4.4 Kitkat Soon

Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 31 of 163
Message 31 of 163

Re: Sony Xperia M Going To Get Android 4.4 Kitkat Soon

Antonyt56, don't be like child with yrs petitions... If Sony will decide to update Xperia M into KitKat, they do that... if not... yrs petitions will not help Slightly smiling Face Be patience and just wait. At this moment important is just fix all mistakes which have Jelly Bean 4.3 from Sony... Slightly smiling Face KitKat i want too, coz new software most time is better neither old, but for me most important to fix all  old bugs, neither have new software with more new bugs Slightly smiling Face

XPERIA M WILL NOT HAVE KITKAT - RESIGN ONESELF WITH THAT !!! Slightly smiling Face Don't mess forum with yrs grievances Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Talent
Message 32 of 163
Message 32 of 163

Antony, for the love of non-stupidity, please stop the petition nonsense. They deleted your post because they think you are **bleep**. I see no importance of Kitkat on our phones. Noob.
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 33 of 163
Message 33 of 163

@Andy9879 wrote:
Antony, for the love of non-stupidity, please stop the petition nonsense. They deleted your post because they think you are **bleep**. I see no importance of Kitkat on our phones. Noob.

I need KitKAt becuase my GPS isn't working with Jellybean. See http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-M-M-dual/Problem-with-GPS/td-p/514313/highlight/true

Highlighted
Talent
Message 34 of 163
Message 34 of 163

I feel lucky for not facing the gps issue lol, I used it for about 10mins on Google Maps and still keeps track of where I am accurately. I might be one of few lucky Xperia M users lol. Try this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2758533  Idk if it will work but it should help. Some of the methods needs root, try the one that doesnt require you to root.

Talent
Message 35 of 163
Message 35 of 163

either update to newer android or remove bugs.
do something sony don't sit like a handicapped person.
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 36 of 163
Message 36 of 163

Antonyt56, ours all gps is not working who have Xperia M with Jelly Bean 4.3 stop mess forum with yr petitions please Winking Face

Highlighted
Adept
Message 37 of 163
Message 37 of 163

There's no official 4.4 from Sony, but you can get the unofficial version. It's up to you whether you consider it worth it or not.

Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 38 of 163
Message 38 of 163

Antonyt56stop mess forum are u hearding us? It's not instresting for us yrs mess about petitions... Admins delete yr account if u will write yr mess forward... U annoying me and i think most of us here... That's why Sony admins deleting yr account it's not place for that, for yr petions... It's peace forum where everybody trying help each other, but not fight... U making strife here... If u respect others people here stop mess forum with yr petiotion... thank u Winking Face

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 39 of 163
Message 39 of 163

Well if Sony realizes the decay of the sale of low internal storage smartphones and android outdated, can be seen through this link.

http://www.tecmundo.com.br/sony/59847-sony-games-filmes-vendem-smartphones-decadencia.htm

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 40 of 163
Message 40 of 163

dear sony.
please update xperia m dual to kitkat
i want to official kitkat on m so please tell me when n how quickly it will be updated!!!??? Face with open Mouth n please dont leave all m users sad with no kitkat on m! ;( so please update it fasstt!!!! we all are furiously waiting!!! Slightly smiling Face