account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony T3 "stoped working" message and cannot read the SD card properly

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sony T3 "stoped working" message and cannot read the SD card properly

Hi,

My T3 is begining to have manny problems. For the past few weeks,it has began to react very slowly, and a few days ago I have noticed the the battery doesn't last as long as it used to. Also from time to time apps would just stop working for no reason. But it wasn't a real problem.

Today, it is worse than usual. Apps such as watsapp, walkman, Google Play, Album freeze and stop working almost everytime I try to open them.

Also, Google Play and Album do not show the files I have on my SD card, the only files I have acces to are those saved on the internal memory. However, I can still read those file by using the "file commander" app. So my phone can read the SD card, but somehow the media apps do not show them.

The SD card is foctionnal, I have tried it on another device, and I have tried other SD cards on my cellphone.

I don't know what to do to solve the problem. I have already rebooted my phone and reinstalled all the updates but nothing is working.

Could you help me out please?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sony T3 "stoped working" message and cannot read the SD card properly

Hi Thomaselsaad,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines

When you say you have reinstalled the updates, are you referring to the apps ,or do you mean you have performed a software repair on the device?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.