account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sola protective leather case

One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Sola protective leather case

Hi,

Can anyone let me know where can I find the leather case for Xperia Sola.

I'm looking for a leather case similar to the Xperia S's leather case given by the company by default with the box.

I've enquired in the SONY center as well. But, I couldn't find it. Please let me know where else I can find it.

6 REPLIES 6
One time poster
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sola protective leather case

I dont know about the Sony leather case but i got this for my Sola: http://www.trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=18216

and im really satisfied . Number 2 fits really well .

One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Isn't it too tight ? I looked for some myself at the retail stores, and the ones that look that they fit well or are compatible with Iphone4 , actually are tight or verry tight and i'm affraid they'll peel the rubber off the case if i use them too much.

I was comparing the list of compatible phones for number 2 leather case you said , with the dimensions of the Sola. Xperia Neo comes very close , but its width is smaller by 2mm.

Im not saying here that you are wrong. I was just trying to come up with a method for me ( measurements, or finding a phone model that comes close ) to find a case on the net that will fit without seeing it first up close and personal Slightly smiling Face . Im afraid it will fit too tight. if it does fit eventually that is Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

I enquired in almost all SONY CENTERS. The answer which they give is "the leather case comes with the box with Xperia S only. But, not as separate piece". So, what is SONY upto?

If you're getting this leather case, then why isn't this available in official SONY CENTERS?

One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Buy one outside .. i got one for 150 and works good

One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

In Bengaluru? All I can see in Flipkart and Junglee are worth 500 bucks or something.. few are almost 900 bucks.. Any idea where do we get them?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

here's a list of a few accessories....

http://tharrin.com/deals/xperiasola.html