account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update failure through PC companion at Xperia X10i

azr
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Software update failure through PC companion at Xperia X10i

i was update my phone from pc com.. software from 1.6 to 3.0 but my does not start after update.it give long vibration until battery fully discharge.so i request sony company to change my phone because it happens after following instruction provided during installation. is there any other way to move out of this situation???

2 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Software update failure through PC companion at Xperia X10i

Contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Software update failure through PC companion at Xperia X10i

The update was from Android 1.6 to 2.3, this is my suggestion

1. remove the Battery 
  2. press and hold the power button for 10 seconds 
  3. put the battery back on 
  4. connect the phone to a wall charger 
  5. let it charge for 2 to 3 hours (even if the notification LED doesn't turn on) 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)