account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Smartband with fitness apps

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Smartband with fitness apps

Hi,

I've used lifelog and I've realize that other apps like runtastic or fatsecret are much better than SONY's app. Is there any way to sync smartband with other apps like runtastic?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smartband with fitness apps

I would also love to see my SmartBand support at least some of the apps that provide nutritional information and track your calories as well as your exercise hours. Most importantly My Fitness Pal http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ for me at the moment. I have already commented about this on their web site as well. Otherwise I will have to invest on a FitBit band unwillingly, which already provides this support..

Demigod
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smartband with fitness apps

Every developer can write smart extension that works with smartband. Runtastic is for example available for SmartWatch. I think they can extend support if enough people ask them for.
Best regards,
Sergio PL

--
Xperia Z3 Compact / Nexus 7 (2012)