account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SmartWatch 2 does not vibrate

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

SmartWatch 2 does not vibrate

I installed Argumented smartwatch pro on my xperia z yesterday then noticed that the vibrate function was not working on my watch, i have toggled on/off on watch , reset watch left unpaired and it still does not vibrate when i turn it on or off, i have installed update engine and updated through that also. any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: SmartWatch 2 does not vibrate

I'm afraid that if it still wont vibrate after reinstalling the watch via SUS you will have to contact your local support team to have it fixed or exchanged at a repair center.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/

Apprentice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

how long will that take, only had it a few week and gonna end up being without it now 

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

( Sorry i'm french ^^ )  I have the same problem and for test the vibrate function i have installed an app that force the vibration ! i insisted, and after a moment the vibration come ! I think is because before a first use the vibrate are probably blocked !

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Slightly smiling Faceme too i"m french

vibrations existantes à l'achat apres une heure d'utilisation avec quelques secousses plus rien nada !!!!

retour sav qui l'envoie chez sony 15 jours après retour soit disant une mise à jour ???? vibrations ok au démarrage de la montre puis après une journée plus de vibrations à nouveau ...

coup de téléphone chez sony ce jour " ben le magasin n'a qu'a vous l'échanger " cependant au magasin sony demande expressement le retour des produits avant peut être echange .

le firmware est ok avec support update bref moyen plus qu'a attendre j'avais testé l'application vibration mais elle ne gèrait que mon téléphone la montre ne vibrait pas

@+

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hello dear Sony Support team!

my SW2 has opposite problem, it is vibrate anyway even if vibrate switch is turned off.

How can I stay in touch with software update news?

Does SW2 software update no need user participation?

DSC_0015.JPG