account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Smart connect vs Do Not Disturb

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Smart connect vs Do Not Disturb

Hi,

I have noticed that Smart connect night mode does enter into the "Priority mode" at night, unless I set volumes to 0 as of media, and rings. And then I turn them up again. That is easy, just add "volumes" to SC event at the beginning and then at the end.

However, will it be the same the "Do Not Disturb" mode we can see in "Sound and notification" menu in settings?

Which one will be more effective?

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart connect vs Do Not Disturb

@Automat

That's a complicated question and I think only you can answer, why? only you know what works best to you. Perhaps if you elaborate more on your question we can suggest something. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart connect vs Do Not Disturb

See if this helps:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3-Compact/Priority-mode-in-stead-of-silent-mode/m-p/997960#M1...

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3-Compact/Smart-connect-isn-t-working-correctly-on-Android-5-...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.