account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Several problems can this be fixed in future updates? as well as a few ideas.. [xperia z1 5.0.2]

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Several problems can this be fixed in future updates? as well as a few ideas.. [xperia z1 5.0.2]

Problems

-(1) THEMES NOT WORKING Slightly frowning Face Topics are not applied or are applied but do not change anything, the color palette remains the same .. ( if you wanna proof, i can send screenshots )

-(2) Phone restarts because of the load previously this was not observed

-(3) I listen to music through the third-party applications when I use the browser and listen to music at the same time, the audioplayer turns off, the application itself is closed, what to do?

Ideas

*(4) In curtain lacks the usual buttons (mute), when you listen to music on headphones, but you need to turn off the sound on the phone, we have to use third-party applications.

*(5) Also in the windows would be worth holding back function to open the application settings. * Not to look for the app in the settings, it's a long time..
*(6) Faced with the problem of the size of the icons. I have learned that nothing can be done. then I am offering. add a feature size of icons, because not everyone likes it.

p.s. previously worked better stamina mode ..

Thank you for your attention! I hope the problems will be corrected, and the ideas will be implemented :smileysmileywink:

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Several problems can this be fixed in future updates? as well as a few ideas.. [xperia z1 5.0.2]

You need to forward this feedback to Xperia care - http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Several problems can this be fixed in future updates? as well as a few ideas.. [xperia z1 5.0.2]

I turned to him, I was sent to developer.world@sonymobile.com

my messege - 

Hello, dear DEV's 

I want to inform you that the new update 5.0.2 Lollipop there are errors / defects

about them, I want to tell you that in the next update you corrected them ..

also I would like to offer a few ideas.

So, can i contact with you ? 

With good wishes

Antonio.

-

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your email. You can report the errors to our consumer forum at talk.sonymobile.com.

Thanks so much!

Best regards,

Developer World

so what do i do ?

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Antonio_Mick

Send the feedback to the link Thommo posted. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)