account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Several problem with touchscreen

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Several problem with touchscreen

I have a C6903 and Android 4.3 (14.2.A.1.136)... The touchscreen work fine in normal use... But when i play and the Phone turns hot with a high temperature the touchscreen too, then it starts to work very very bad (when i touch on one point starts to do 'circles' por order actions that i didn't do...). What should i do? Is it a problem for SAT? Sorry for bad english, i'm spanish.
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Re: Several problem with touchscreen

Try to boot the phone in safe mode,see if the same occurs:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

About the white circles,did you change anything in developer options?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

I tried to do that in safe mode, but i can push the phone to the limit... Because the problem is when the phone turns hot because increase of temperature... Even when i want to put my pin the keyboard touch in other sides... When the touchscreen is hot and i push a letter, it pushes many letters or starts to draw lines when only i push in one side...

All of this is only when the phone and the touchscreen turns hot...
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

First,I suggest you try a software repair with sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

If not helping,you should visit a sony service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

What about a complete reset and upgrade to 4.4 kitkat? Will be the sale?
Regular
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

The same*
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

You could try to update,see if that helps at all.

Regular
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

It doesn't work, when the phone goles hot the touchscreen works very bad...
Regular
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Goes*
lcl
Inhabitant
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

the problem with the touchscreen have been very irritating in the past firmware, n also in the latest 4.4.

look at this thread, http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1-Z1s/xperia-z1-touchscreen-problems/td-p/410611/jump-to/first...

even repair through PC companion or SEUS a thousand times, it doesnt help.