account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Serious Software Bug in latest 4.4.3 update

Adept
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Serious Software Bug in latest 4.4.3 update

Dear Sony Team, 

After update my T2 Ultra yesterday with new version 4.4.3 ,Inbuilt  Sketch software stops working & crashes everytime while saving any works, Pls. send us immediate update to fix this bug. Dear other members , Pls. check it with yours handset also.

Thanks 

Arup Dutta

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Serious Software Bug in latest 4.4.3 update

Settings-apps-all-sketch,force stop and clear data.Check again.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Dear Mr. Alexdon,

Thanks for your suggestions ,,Already did this & two times of factory reset done after update but not resolve this matter..This is  one of my favourite app. Pls Fix SONY ASAP,,,,,

Arup

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I would suggest you to try a software repair:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Dear Mr Alexdon,

Toady I have done Software repair th. PC Companion & reload Android 4.4.3 but Sir still the problems are present with inbuilt Sony Sketch . While using text writing option in Sketch Software its shutdown itself... Pls help......

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

In this case,I suggest you contact your local xperia:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/