account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Serious Charging Problem

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Serious Charging Problem

My Xperia U Is Not Charging When Connected To Wall Charger Or USB But Its Charging Well When Switched Off I Also Reset It But Same Result And I Also Tried Repairing It By PC Companion Bt Its Getting N Error.My ICS Build Number Is 6.1.1.B.1.10.When Will New Update Gonna Release Coz There Is No Update Since Last September

7 REPLIES 7
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Serious Charging Problem

7 Hour Still No Reply Shame On You Sony

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

hi sometimes even though the phone is actually charging, it wont show up on the battery meter.... but the phone still charges so... every time this happens dont worry just re-start your phone everytime this happens ...  Slightly smiling Face  try this and see the next time this happens hope i helped

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I Know It Bt It Still Not Charging Even If I Restart It.It Only Charges When I Shut It Down

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

no no i mean leave it to charge even though ur phone wont show it... ( say its at 30 % ) after you are done charging for a while remove the phone and then re- start it should have increased then..

Visitor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

I have the same problem. I always need Switch Off the mobile to charge!!!! Could it be to upgrade to ICS?

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

no i dont think so i had this on gongerbread as well.. but now after ics i dont seem to be having this Anguished Face

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

chelaka, With GB appears the problem and now with ICS no appears????

I'm going to official sony center. This is not normal.