account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Replay audio recordings

Sony Xperia Support
Message 21 of 22
Message 21 of 22

Re: Replay audio recordings

Software rollouts are a phased process and timing and availability will vary by market and/or operator. If possible, i recommend that you wait until 32.0.A.6.200 or later is available for your phone and see if this still happens.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 22 of 22
Message 22 of 22

Re: Replay audio recordings

Hello, my phone is updated to software version: 32.1.A.1.185, and i've been having the same issue as the creator of this post. I've been recording all my class notes as basic in stereo mode, all the files under this settings have been saved as 44Khz 16bit AAC32 64kbps. In most of them i'm able to manipulate the audio file, by that saying the i can stop, forward or rewind the audio. But one of my files that is an hour and 40 minutes long, i can't do this, as the other guy said, if i do any action it just returns to the beggining (by this i mean 00:00), but is has the same settings as all the other audio files, most of them being around 30 minutes or 1 hours long. 
I can't seem to find any solution to his, and it actually is very frustrating when the audio is as far as 30 - 50 minutes long and for any reason i must go for food, drink or to the bathroom, then i have to wait until those 30 or 50 minutes have past so i can start studying again.

Hope you find a solution to this!!