account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Relock my Xperia Z1

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Relock my Xperia Z1

Der all,

i have one question, i lost my TA backup an i want relock my Z1.

My question is, if i use sony tool (below), my DRM keys will by restored?

Thanks

Robert

http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Relock my Xperia Z1

Your DRM keys are gone. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Relock my Xperia Z1

To add the program you mentioned will not relock your bootloader, for that use Flashtool and click on BLU and follow the guide and as Uli said without your TA partition backup then your DRM keys are lost

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

I have a sony xperia z1 c6903, I have unlockbootloader my smartphone, but I do not back up the data drm, how do I can restore my smartphone as when first purchased, please help!