account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Reboot loop in Xperia ZL after update to Lollipop

Visitor
Message 1 of 140
Message 1 of 140

Reboot loop in Xperia ZL after update to Lollipop

The reason for my message was to make a query on the operation of Android 5.0 LOLIPOP
What happens is that the update came to my cell last Tuesday and happily settled, but since then the cell failed and refused to turn over

At first lasted a while on and off, there was only work if plugged in, and ultimately did not pass the start to turn the Xperia, he went off and returned to the logo appear, I had to force shutdown the auxiliary button the back of the cell
Not to do with my problem, I wish they could give me an answer, I have no access to it in Sony PC, so I could not do a backup or restore time cell

139 REPLIES 139
Emperor
Message 2 of 140
Message 2 of 140

Re: android 5.0 lolipop ruined my cell phone Xperia ZL

@alejandrogs

Connect your phone to wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 10 seconds > let it charge for 2 or 3 hours 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 140
Message 3 of 140

That doesn't help, it turns on, show XPERIA logo, turn off, and constantly repeat

Emperor
Message 4 of 140
Message 4 of 140

@alejandrogs

Remove both the SD and SIM cards then try again.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 140
Message 5 of 140

Already did it, yesterday Slightly frowning Face

Emperor
Message 6 of 140
Message 6 of 140

@alejandrogs

In that case you will have to repair your phone with PCC

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

Visitor
Message 7 of 140
Message 7 of 140

Like i already said, i dont have access to it by PC, i cant do anything with it Slightly frowning Face

Emperor
Message 8 of 140
Message 8 of 140

@alejandrogs

Your post wasn't clear, if you don't have access to a PC you can use a Mac, if you don't have either one, you can contact your local Xperia care or borrow a computer, there's no other way around it. 

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Visitor
Message 9 of 140
Message 9 of 140

I have a pc, the problem is that SONY PC doesn't recognize my cell phone, it only tris to turn on and restart 

Emperor
Message 10 of 140
Message 10 of 140

@alejandrogs

Ok so you DO have a PC, has the PC ever recognized the phone?