account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Rear camera produces whitish, blurry images.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Rear camera produces whitish, blurry images.

I had given my xperia z1 for repair in service centre few days ago and when i got it back its camera has started giving bad quality images. Images are too much white, noisy and blurry and not as clear as i was getting before. White objects in images appears too much white giving overall poor quality. Even my front camera gives better results than rear one.
One thing i noticed, after repairing my phone it has got too many scratches (that includes camera glass too). I didnt even recognise my device when i saw it first due to scratches. I didnt expect such poor service from sony.
1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Rear camera produces whitish, blurry images.

@shan954

I'm sorry to hear that but you need to get it repaired by your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)