account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Resets of Xperia Ray

Anonymous
N/A
Message 71 of 75
Message 71 of 75

Re: Random Resets of Xperia Ray

ap_user
how can i perform it with a pc suite my ray just keep rebooting and dont open at all, my pc suite cant connect/read my phone.

Anonymous
N/A
Message 72 of 75
Message 72 of 75

pls reply

Emperor
Message 73 of 75
Message 73 of 75

try SUS instead

Update Service (SUS)

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/Software%20Downloads/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.12.5.exe

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous
N/A
Message 74 of 75
Message 74 of 75

I think it is definitive a battery issue. My wife an me have Ray both of us. We switched batteries as I did not have this reboot issues. As soon as my wife got my battery the rebooting stopped. I on my side used her battery for som hours and the locking and rebooting startet within 10 minutes and kept on since than. As otheres have described the problem stopped when the charger is on. I used Andro Sensor to monitor battery temp aso. it is i regular over 32 upp to 35 degr. still no problms with the phone with the correct battery. Gues you should research into that direction.

Anonymous
N/A
Message 75 of 75
Message 75 of 75

My Xperia Ray also reboots 1-2 times per day, usually when I am in office. In our office signal strength is low, may be this cause for reboots..

I was try to reflash phone by SUSE Pro (full cleaning), but this not helped. Now firmware is: 1248-9545_4.1.B.0.431 (russian localization).

Whether the new versions of firmware that solving this problem are expected?