account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

RUDE SERVICE

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

RUDE SERVICE

This is the most appalling service I have ever experienced by a phone company. On the 16th of June I had given my phone to an Authorised Service centre (Neosa Electronics on S.P Mukerjee Rd. Calcutta) due to the phone not being able to read the sim card. The Staff were extremely rude and I had to fight with them to accept the phone which was under warranty. On the 26th June I went to collect the phone. However, the staff were extremely rude to me and made me wait 2 hours just to collect the phone. Once I received the phone, the problem was not fixed at all. When I told the staff they simply scolded me and asked me to leave telling me that my sim card is the problem. I bought a new sim card the same day to test it and again, the phone could not read the sim card.

This is the worst service I have received ever, from such a reputed company. If this is how Sony treats its customers, then I would like to tell you I am very disappointed and shall never suggest anyone to buy a Sony device. If you cant serve you're customers Sony, then don't compete with Nokia or Samsung.

I hope this complaint is taken seriously!

Ticket ID: 14061605823
Job No.: W114061605823
IMEI No. : 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: RUDE SERVICE

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Please send me the following information in a PM and I will forward this to responsible for your market to have someone contact you about this.

Name:
E-mail:
Phone nr: