account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

RE: VIBER CALLING PROBLEM

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

RE: VIBER CALLING PROBLEM

Hi,

Last week I have reinstalled my andriod OS. I have installed Viber. I made call through viber first time to my friend. The bells rang. my friend attend the call. after that no sound is coming on viber. Slightly frowning FaceI have restarted my phone. then everything come back normal. what is the problem? I need to restarted the phone every time.

9 REPLIES 9
Master
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: RE: VIBER CALLING PROBLEM

Try to re-install the Viber software. If this doesn't help, I suggest that you try to repair the phone software using PC Companion..

Before repairing your device you may want to backup your information first. Check out this topic for more information on how to.
How to backup?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

NKD
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

again boring advice from xperia executive... bah!! cummooonn buddy dont u know dat its a software defect which sony can't ever repair... we have adjusted living with a phone (xperia sp) full of bugs!! still sony will never realise its mistake after seeing such vicious comments from its customers!! firstly providing such pathetic buggy updates for xperia sp nd secondly its not seriously planning to deliver kitkat for our xperia sp's!! nd dats really unfair of sony!! breaking the faith and trust of its consumers!! cummonn sony there's still a bit of time left for you to improve!!! else other manufacturers may crush you and proceed over you ruining you all over!!!!!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

@NKD

Yes correct. There are not giving solution for the issue. There are telling try to repair your phone. How many times we could do?.

Adept
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Try To Install Viber Version 4.1.1.10 it seems that its work just fine

Learner
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Visitor
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Viber issue still up with .207

As the title says viber mutes itself again.

Emperor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Re: Viber issue still up with .207

That's a viber issue, contact viber's developers and report the issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have heard of this before and we are currently working with Sony to hopefully find a solution soon. 

An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Visitor
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Downgrade the viber and issue was fixed.

See previous versions here:   http://viber-free-calls-and-messages.en.uptodown.com/android/old