account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Questions about my devices

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Questions about my devices

Hi Guys,

I'm BleurdeuR, an avid fan of both ericsson and sony ericsson mobile phones and accessories. Roughly, I got every model of a K, W, S, C, P, G, T and 6 Xperias from the X1, W8, X10, X10 mini, Xperia Play and the Arc S. These models exclude the various accessories I have as well and have been maintaining all the items to the most I can.

I have solved problems that both mobile and accessories had and love to help people out with their problems as well, however I got a query with my Xperia Play...my intergrated FB app would not allow me to post anymore despite repairing my XPlay via PC Companion and getting a factory data reset and even removing the Xperia Play app via the FB site. It used to be fine but for some reason it would not allow me to post anymore unlike the rest of my Xperias except the X1 of course.

Another, is my MN800 could not be linked with FB anymore...I am logged with my FB app in all my Xperias, have updated the FB app via Google Play uninstalled and deleted the liveview app via the FB page as well but everytime it connects to the internet for authertication it gives an eroor message saying "you are not logged in, please login and try again something..." I don't know but I believe I have tried every possible solution I could think of for both problems but failed resolving it.

Hope you guys can change my fortune. Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Questions about my devices

@BleurdeuR

Are you using the facebook app or are you using Sony's Xperia extension?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)